Economical Water-based Interior Emulsion Paint
General interior emulsion paint is a kind of
environment-friendly,water-based interior emulsion paint, which can
provide an excellent hide, more coverage finish with fresh odor.
It suitable for all kinds of shopping malls, office buildings,
hotels, villas, hardcover room, municipal engineering and other
high-grade decoration construction.
1.High performance but low price
2.Strong hiding power
4. Good leveling property
5.Excellent waterproof and alkali resistance, alkali resistance at
96 hrs, extensive alkaline resistance up to 48 hrs
Component: Acrylic resin, pigment, additives and water.
For roll & brush: paint 100 : water ≤ 15
For spray: paint 100 : water ≤ 20
Scrubbing resistance: more than 500 times
Colour: According to customer requirements
Gloss level:Matt(5~6 on glass plate at 60°GH)
Theoretical Coverage :6-8㎡/kg (Wet: 70μm Dry: 30μm)
Drying Information: to touch: 1H/25℃ Recoat: 2 H/25℃
Pack Size : 20KG
Storage condition: Store in a cool(0-40℃) and dry place, away from
the fire source.
Life Span after application: over 3 years on the wall
1. Remove all loose or powdery paint residue by brushing and
scraping with a stiff fiber brush
2. Fill any minor cracks with an appropriate filler
3. Surface should be flat and sanded smooth
Recoat interval should be over 2 hours (depend on touch dry).
Recommended Paint System:
2 coats of putty
1 coat of anti-alkali primer
2 coats of SNG1000 top coat
1. Stir well after paint can is opened.
2. To prevent hardening of the paint, the can should be closed
during the interval of application.
3. Thinned paint should not be poured back to the can.
4. Recoat interval should be prolonged in winter. To prevent the
surface from erosion and the precipitation of alkaline component,
wall surface drying time should be relatively longer.
5. Stop application when temperature is below 10℃, or humidity over
6. For best performance of the paint, please use matching primer.
7. For information of manufacture date, lot No., net weight and
expiring date, please refer to the product label.