Two Park Heavy Fuel Oil Tank Epoxy Anti-corrosive Coating Paint Red
1. A two pack epoxy heavy-duty anticorrosive for oil tank
2, VOC less than 180g/L
- High performance anticorrosive coating for oil tank
- For use at Newbuilding-or Maintenance and Repair and Repair or On
- Volume Solids 80%±2%
- Finish/Sheen Matt
- Typical Film Thickness 150μm dry ( 190μm wet)
- Theoretical Coverage 5.3㎡/lat typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: 3:1(Volume) 3.4:1(mass)
- Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
- Thinner : Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional
circumstances(Max5% by volume)
- Drying Information -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 2H 1H
Hard Dry 36H 24H 18H 12H
Pot Life 6H 3H 1.5H 1H
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
725-H53-201 24H No 20H No 8H No 6 H No
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size :Park A 30KG/15.5L in 20L container
Park B 4.3KG/4.5L in 9.25L container.
- Flash Point: Park A greater than 31°C
Park B greater than 31°C
Mixed paint greater than 31°C
1. High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as
appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and
other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from
Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges. The
surfaces should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5(GB/T8923-1988). The weld
seams areas could be to St3(GB/T8923-1988)
Apply 725-H53-201 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has
occurred, The entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the
standard specified above.
- Repair/On Board Maintenance
The areas to be required should be cleaned to St3(GB/T 8923-1988)
by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5
by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the
repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application.Overlap
areas should be kept to minimum.
- Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
- In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit
chalking of the film on UV exposure.
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.
Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to
ventilate and fireproof when applying.