A Two Park Epoxy Coal-Tar Anti-corrosive Coating For Tar Water And
Natural Gas Pipeline
1. A two pack epoxy coaltar anticorrosive coating and it is
characterized by good adhesion and excellent resistance to
corrosion and water.
2, VOC less than 180g/L
- For use in the exterior of pipeline of city establishment such as
tap water and natural gas pipeline
- For use in the surface of concrete underground and underwater to
- Volume Solids 78%±2%
- Finish/Sheen Matt
- Typical Film Thickness 80μm dry ( 102μm wet)
- Theoretical Coverage 9.8㎡/lat typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: 3:1(Volume) 3.4:1(mass)
- Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
- Thinner : Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional
circumstances(Max5% by volume)
- Drying Information -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 2H 1H
Hard Dry 36H 24H 18H 12H
Pot Life 6H 3H 1.5H 1H
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
725-H53-201 24H No 20H No 8H No 6 H No
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size :Park A 22KG/13L in 20L container
Park B 1.1KG/1L in 6L container.
- Flash Point: Park A greater than 31°C
Park B greater than 29°C
Mixed paint greater than 31°C
2. Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges. The
surfaces should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5(GB/T8923-1988). The weld
seams areas could be to St3(GB/T8923-1988)
Apply 725-H45-zr101 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has
occurred, The entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the
standard specified above.
- Repair/On Board Maintenance
The areas to be required should be cleaned to St3(GB/T 8923-1988)
by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5
by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the
repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application.Overlap
areas should be kept to minimum.
- Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
- In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit
chalking of the film on UV exposure.
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.
Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to
ventilate and fireproof when applying.