Heavy-duty Solvent-Free Epoxy Coal-tar Anticorrosion Coating-Black.(725-H53-105)
- A two pack solvent epoxy coal-tar heavy-duty anti-corrosive coating
and it is characterized by excellent resistance to chemicals, water
- VOC less than 50g/L
For inner and outside of concrete pipe heavy-duty anticorrosion.
- Volume Solids 95%±2%
- Finish/Sheen Semi-Gloss
- Typical Film Thickness 900 microns dry ( 950 microns wet)
- Theoretical Coverage :1.05㎡/L at typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: 1:1(Volume) 1:1 (mass)
- Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.45-0.68mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
- Thinner : Not recommended.
- Drying Information -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 2H 1H
Hard Dry 36H 24H 18H 12H
Pot Life 2H 1H 30min 20min
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
725-H53-102 24H 14D 20H 10D 8H 7D 6 H 5D
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size :Park A 25KG/18L in 20L container
Park B 25KG/18L in 20L container.
- Flash Point: Park A Greater than 31°C
Park B Greater than 31°
Mixed paint Greater than 31°
Remove loose powder of the cement, attached organisms, mud, oil or
grease and other foreign matter thoroughly
- Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
- In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit
chalking of the film on UV exposure.
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.
Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to
ventilate and fireproof when applying.