A One Pack Of Grey Boat Bottom Paint Tie Paint 50μm Dry For Ship
- A one pack tie paint
- VOC less than 450g/L
- Tie coat between anticorrosive and antifoulings
- For use at Newbuilding-or Maintenance and Reair.
- Volume Solids 48%±2%
- Finish/Sheen Matt
- Typical Film Thickness 50μm dry ( 105μm wet)
- Theoretical Coverage 9.5㎡/lat typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: one pack
- Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output pressure ≥17mpa
Brush/Roller For small area only
- Thinner : Not recommended. Use water only in exceptional
circumstances(Max5% by volume)
- Drying Information -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 2H 1H 30min 15min
Hard Dry 24H 20H 12H 8H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By 5°C 15°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
24H no 20H no 12H no 8H no
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size : 24.7KG/18L in 20L container
- Flash Point: Greater than 28°C
- Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
- In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit
chalking of the film on UV exposure.
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.
Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to
ventilate and fireproof when applying.